Dr.Haroon Iqbal KhanConsultant Rheumatologist
(CCT Rheumatology UK / CCT Family Medicine UK)
Scope Of Services
Dr. Haroon is a UK trained and Board-Certified Consultant Rheumatologist with over 15 years of experience in the field. He treats all aspects of general Adult rheumatology conditions like Inflammatory Arthritis including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Lupus, Vasculitides, Gout, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Inflammatory Muscle Disorders, Osteoporosis, and Chronic Pain Conditions.
He also specializes in the use of Ultrasound for diagnostics and various joint and soft tissue injections. He has a wide range of experience in the use of Biological therapies including IV infusions, TNF inhibitors, IL Inhibitors, and the newer JAK and TyK inhibitors etc.
- Member of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) Rheumatology, UK
- Member of Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) Internal Medicine, UK
- Member of Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons (MRCPS), UK
- Member of Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP), UK
- Member of British Society for Rheumatology (BSR)
- Member of Emirates Society of Rheumatology (ESR)
- Member of Pakistan Society for Rheumatology (PSR)
Exploring outdoors, Travelling, Photography;
Can speak 5 languages Pashto,English,Urdu,Punjabi,Hindi